Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Solar Energy Demonstrator.
The solar energy demonstration unit allows students to gain an appreciation of the total heat capture of a solar energy unit as it heats water, and an indication of its relative efficiency. Students are able to vary the flow rate and angle of incidence of the unit to measure the change in energy collection performance.
1. Measures output and efficiency against solar energy input
2.Effect of different absorbent surfaces
3. Effect of ambient temperature, wind velocity and the effect of
cooling the glass cover
4. Effect of insulation thickness
5. Investigate the effects of varying the inclination of the absorption surface and the flow rate of
6. To perform a heat balance for the overall system
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Two Shaft Gas Turbine .
1. Performance of a simulated single shaft unit
2. Performance of a single shaft unit with nozzle simulated load
3. Performance of a two shaft unit
4. Characteristics of individual components:
5.Gas generator compressor
6. Combustion chamber characteristics
7. Power turbine characteristics
The Two Shaft Gas Turbine employs a centrifugal compressor and a radial turbine, arranged back to back on a common shaft which together with a gas-fuelled combustion chamber operating on propane or butane, form the gas generator. Gases from the gas generator turbine pass to the power turbine which is a radial machine of larger size and thence to exhaust. The power turbine is loaded by a dynamometer system to absorb the power output and measure the power turbine torque.
Wind tunnel is one of the most important facilitate for experimental work in aerodynamics and fluid flow. Its purpose is to provide a region of controlled air flow into which models can be inserted. This region is termed as the WORKING SECTION. Wind tunnel is closed working section with bell mouth entry. The tunnel is of simplest tube section open type along which air is propelled. The propulsion is usually provided by a fan downstream of the working section.
*Your information is safe with us.
Learning Objectives / Experiments