Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Heat Transfer Bench with Cross Flow Heat Exchanger .
A heat transfer bench providing air flow over a heated sample tube. Experiments balance the amount
of heat required to maintain the heater surface temperature in an air flow. Instruments measure heat
input, heater surface temperature, air flow rate etc. The low heat input allows a constant air temperature .
1. To determine the relationship between Nusselts and Reynolds numbers applied to a single heated tube positioned transversely to a stream of air.
2. To determine the effect of change of diameter on the heat transfer coefficient to a single tube in cross flow.
3.To determine the effect of change of position of the heated tube within a cross flow tube bundle.
4. To examine the effect of heat transfer of a Flat Plate and a Finned Pipe arrangement .The bench can be used with many additional experiments including parallel and mixed flow exchange
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Parallel Flow Heat Exchanger.
1. 1. Determines the relationship between Nusselt's and Reynold's numbers for a stream of air
flowing around and parallel to a heated tube (annular flow).
2. 2. Also through a tube with heated inner section.
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Sterling Cycle Hot Air Engine.
Stirling Cycle Hot Air Engine is a modern example of one of the oldest forms of prime mover first described in a patent by Robert Stirling and designed to show the direct conversion of heat energy into work. The cycle on which the engine is based consists of two isothermal processes and two constant volume processes (the latter being performed with the aid of a regenerator). The source of heat is provided from a low voltage electric element so that it may readily be controlled and measured. Output is measured by the simple dynamometer supplied. The engine has one working cylinder and a transfer cylinder arranged side by side in open communication one with another but without any intervening valve mechanism. The power cylinder has a single acting piston connected to the crankshaft while the transfer cylinder has a double acting displacer piston and regenerator operated by an eccentric, the phasing of which can be altered in relation to the crankpin of the power cylinde
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Solar Energy Demonstrator.
The solar energy demonstration unit allows students to gain an appreciation of the total heat capture of a solar energy unit as it heats water, and an indication of its relative efficiency. Students are able to vary the flow rate and angle of incidence of the unit to measure the change in energy collection performance.
1. Measures output and efficiency against solar energy input
2.Effect of different absorbent surfaces
3. Effect of ambient temperature, wind velocity and the effect of
cooling the glass cover
4. Effect of insulation thickness
5. Investigate the effects of varying the inclination of the absorption surface and the flow rate of
6. To perform a heat balance for the overall system
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Energy Balance Apparatus.
Metal frame bench mounted single stage compressor set consists of a rotary vane type air compressor coupled to a trunion mounted electric motor and attached to a spring balance. The air intake includes a filter, air flow adjustment and plenum chamber with vacuum gauge scaled -1.0 to 0 bar. The air flow meter used has a range of 40-400 l/min with a pressure limit of 10 bar at 20ºC. The air outlet pressure chamber includes a 0-4 bar pressure gauge, pressure relief valve and exhaust silencer. Type K thermocouples measure air inlet and outlet temperatures with a continuous operating range of 0—1100ºC. The instrument control box measures speed, temperature torque and power.
Energy balance and the first law of thermodynamics
1. Entropy and the second law of thermodynamics
2. Compressed volumetric efficiency
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Two Shaft Gas Turbine .
1. Performance of a simulated single shaft unit
2. Performance of a single shaft unit with nozzle simulated load
3. Performance of a two shaft unit
4. Characteristics of individual components:
5.Gas generator compressor
6. Combustion chamber characteristics
7. Power turbine characteristics
The Two Shaft Gas Turbine employs a centrifugal compressor and a radial turbine, arranged back to back on a common shaft which together with a gas-fuelled combustion chamber operating on propane or butane, form the gas generator. Gases from the gas generator turbine pass to the power turbine which is a radial machine of larger size and thence to exhaust. The power turbine is loaded by a dynamometer system to absorb the power output and measure the power turbine torque.
The test rig comprises of a two-stage air compressor fitted with an air tank with orifice, pressure gauges 9 an energy meter to measure the input & a Temperature indicator measures the temperatures at various points. The compressor is mounted on air receiver along with the motor, and is provided with air relief valve (safety) and a pressure switch. The unit determines volumetric efficiency and isothermal efficiency at various discharge pressures
Air compressor - Double cylinder, two-stage type driven by a 2-hp. Three - phase motor mounted on air receiver provided with delivery valve.
Wind tunnel is one of the most important facilitate for experimental work in aerodynamics and fluid flow. Its purpose is to provide a region of controlled air flow into which models can be inserted. This region is termed as the WORKING SECTION. Wind tunnel is closed working section with bell mouth entry. The tunnel is of simplest tube section open type along which air is propelled. The propulsion is usually provided by a fan downstream of the working section.
Learning Objectives / Experiments