It consists of a tank provided within let supply diffuser, over flow outlet. Provision for fitting Orifice or Mouthpiece at the same position is provided. An arrangement is done to vary head and keep it constant at desired level .A Hook/pointer gauge arrangement for measuring X-Y co-ordinates of Jet Trajectory is also fitted. The set-up can be connected to Hydraulic Bench by flexible pipe line.
- To determine the co-efficient of discharge of different Orifice and Mouthpiece.
REQUIREMENT FOR OPERATION:
- Set of Orifices: Material Acrylic (2 Nos.),Dia.10mm and15 mm
- Set of Mouthpieces: Material Acrylic (3 Nos.)
- Dia 10 mm ,L/D = 2.5
- Dia 10 mm ,L/D = 4
- Dia 10 mm ,L/D = 1
- Pointer Gauge: To measure X-Y co-ordinates of Jet.
- Water Tank: Suitable Capacity, having arrangement to vary water head and keep it constant.
- Tanks will be made of Stainless Steel.
- An ENGLISH instruction manual consisting of experimental procedures , block diagram etc. will be provided along with the Apparatus
- The whole set-up is well designed and arranged on a rigid structure painted with industrial PU Paint.
- Standard make on/off switch, Mains Indicator etc.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1 Self-contained “Flow Through Orifice & Mouthpiece” Apparatus
- 1 Instruction Manual consisting of experimental procedures, block diagram etc